When was the last time your walls and windows were washed? If you can’t remember it’s probably time to schedule a deep fall/spring type cleaning for your home. Our deep cleaning services are the most comprehensive cleaning services we offer. During a deep cleaning service, our staff will wash just about every surface in your home including walls, windows, and woodwork. Many of our competitors do not wash walls during a deep cleaning service, but we do!
Our staff will complete the following cleaning tasks during a deep cleaning service:
- Washing of inside of all glass doors including sliders
- Change bed linens (for an additional charge)
- Empty trash containers and replace liners
- Dusting of ceiling fans
- Kitchen and bathroom floors are washed the old-fashioned way…by hand!
- Bathroom surfaces cleaned and sanitized
- Kitchen surfaces cleaned including outside of all appliances, cabinets and inside of microwave.
- Cleaning inside of major appliances can be added at an additional cost
- All floors and stairs vacuumed including under beds
- Vinyl, tiled and wood floors washed
- Wash woodwork, casings and sills
- Wash walls (see note below about walls taller than 7 ft)
- Wash inside windows and tracks
- Move all move-able furniture to clean underneath and behind*
Are you looking to schedule house cleaning services but don’t need walls, windows or woodwork washed? A basic cleaning may be what you are looking for. Visit our basic cleaning services page to learn more.
*We cannot move furniture with electronics on them nor do we move any electronic equipment.
Note: In homes with very high ceilings (over 7 ft)and/or with cabinets high on the wall, we request that the client provide us with a ladder tall enough to safely reach these areas. We cannot provide ladders taller than 3 ft.